Tuesday 20 September 2011

Dunkin Donut K Cups are Here!


 
If you're anything like me, a cup of coffee is most likely one of the first things on your agenda each morning. I am an addict of Dunkin Donut coffee, sometimes 2 a day - but then the price started going up and up - and I started thinking....wouldn't it be great if they made K cups? Last Christmas my brother bought me a Keurig Coffee Maker, and I have to say, I love it! I get up first thing in the morning and am able to make a cup of coffee without driving down to Dunkin Donuts. And still I kept thinking.....wouldn't it be great if Dunkin Donuts made K cups?

In early 2011 it was announced that Dunkin Donuts and Green Mountain were teaming up to create K cups, Finally!! And beginning the summer of 2011, they started rolling them out throughout New England. They are out in my area, which is Connecticut, and I can assure you, I'm one of their biggest fans once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment