Monday 7 December 2015

Easy Shrimp and Veggie Miso Ramen

It wasn’t until recently that I’ve actually started to like the taste and texture of shrimp. I never grew up eating it so it was one of those things I kind of had to learn to appreciate, at least somewhat. I actually I loved it in this ramen though and it’s not often that I would use the word “love” when it comes to shrimp. Apparently shrimp and ramen just go together. It was something new for me because I always prefer chicken or pork in my ramen.

Easy Miso Shrimp and Veggie Ramen | Cooking Classy

This is a recipe I would use again and again. This really is more of an idea than a recipe – it just shows how easy it is to jazz up a package of ramen. But not just any ramen, the Nissin RAOH are my new favorite kind of ramen and they don’t require adding in extra flavors and ingredients which I love. You can order them here:

Easy Miso Shrimp and Veggie Ramen

Ingredients

1 (3.77 oz) package Nissin Raoh Unami Miso Flavor Ramen
1/2 lb peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
1 1/3 cups frozen vegetable blend (the one with peas, carrots, corn and green beans)
2 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp peeled and minced ginger
1 clove garlic, minced
1 green onion, sliced
Sesame seeds
Sriracha

Directions

Prepare ramen according to directions on package. Meanwhile, heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add vegetable blend and ginger and saute 2 minutes, then add garlic and saute 1 minute longer.
Divide ramen among two bowls then top each with half the shrimp, half of the sauteed vegetable blend and green onions. Serve with sesame seeds and Sriracha.

No comments:

Post a Comment